View Profile Spaderz

380 Movie Reviews

That was really cool! really brings me back to the primitive newgrounds day's when people made cartoons for fun and not social satire bullshit, 5 stars all around!

SonnyFern responds:

Sweet, thanks for the kind comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really do make these things so people can be entertained for a bit and have some fun. I hope you did!

i love the vacuum sucking up the bullets lmao

god harry your art style is fucking awesome, i love the simplistic stories of these characters & dr. bees, it's a good way to get away from lifes ' hell once n awhile, i wish newgrounds was chock full of these kindsa cartoons instead of the run of the mill friday night funkin backwash, guranteed if you got some help on these animations it'd really take alota stress off ya for makin em! not to mention they'd come out alot faster too, if you ever considered that, i'd highly do it!!

30 Game Reviews

Awesome game, loving the music too! only thing i'd probably change would maybe be the reload animation for the weapons; make them unique! make ' em whacky! the small loading transition is a little lazy but i can't imagine animating 200+ gun reloads would be a walk in the park Lol

Back to your roots, and it's AWESOME, been a fan of yours since the "Sonic Breaks His Neck Day's"
x)

Splapp-me-do responds:

Hahah thanks! Man, Sonic Breaks his Neck... what was all that about

music was awesome, game was awesome, nice gun sounds to :D

52 Audio Reviews

fuckin badass

god i love the fuck outta this track, it sounds so fucking cool

VERY nice

190 Art Reviews

I CAN DOOO THIS! I FEEL GREAT! YES YES YES!!! lmao great art work btw!

CayFettArt responds:

Haha the best Piccolo line. Thank you!

fucking awesome, can't go wrong with sly man... NEVER

GOD that's fucking awesome holy shit!

25, Male