Madness guitarification Madness guitarification

sounds pretty damn cool! Heh, it's almost like a play on words of my collaboration to xP

Deshiel responds:

Thanks, I literally came back with this after months of no composing. Was suprisingly hard for me to stretch my brain, so I am glad that someone likes my attempt. :)

Realm: Illuvation Soundtrack Realm: Illuvation Soundtrack

killin it like ya knew ya would!

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!

Age Of Trance Age Of Trance

fucking,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................amazing

Sensor Sensor

Sounds Fuckin COOL!

Dominate Dominate

Never cease to disappoint cheshy~ ALTHOUGH! 03:57 TO - 04:40 kinda drag on abit to long x)

but the rest is sex.

Bad Time Volume Thremmie (3rd!) Bad Time Volume Thremmie (3rd!)

Bad Time?.... more like GREAT TIME.

BECAUSEMETOO responds:

Have a boring day? Try Spaderz! He improves your mood for...ever ... and ... waaa i'm out of jokes you making me so happy again. Thank you so much!!
Sorry for not making more music, i'm learning to play the piano and hope to surprise you when i'm done doing it >:3

Face Lift Face Lift

ya no

Cethic responds:

S'not for everyone.

GD Orbital .feat 1374 - Leviathan (Original mix) GD Orbital .feat 1374 - Leviathan (Original mix)

Awesome

[S] Beatdown soundtrack [S] Beatdown soundtrack

yess

Graxxed Graxxed

Firepower is kinda right about the half life bit ;o

this Kicks A$$!

Deshiel responds:

Glad I make people think of Half-life hehe. Personaly I only watched several friends play half life in my youth. I only played HF2 and had the soundtrack of that too.