Pmation: "Muscle Madness" Pmation: "Muscle Madness"

That was EXCELLENT, fanTASTIC work on the expressions to, i wish i could give this a 100 thousand stars!

Madness: Project Abaddon Madness: Project Abaddon

blew my fuckin nuts off, kudos on the prespective and effects! :D

Jsoull responds:

Thanks buddy boi!

Madness: Betrayal Madness: Betrayal

fUCK. bout the only unique thing IN this whole damn thing was the group photo Lol

DodgeDotDodge DodgeDotDodge

DAS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

Not bad! even with the most minimal amount of effort put into this; it's still pretty fun

i'd change the control scheme if you make another game though, this one was horrid

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

You can't make a flash game to save your life; the buttons come up to fast before you have a good reaction time; and having to see the same animation over and over gets repetitive aswell.

Djjaner responds:

"You can't make a flash game to save your life" ...

Kelzad movie helped me to combine parts into one (I have little RAM, so I asked him for help), so I said that he saved my game. I do not know why you gave me only one star, it's a game do not know how play and still brings you back to the beginning, it's not my problem. Testers have confirmed that the game can finish without problem. It just requires patience. I recommend to give the game a chance than just silly evaluated.

Age Of Trance Age Of Trance

fucking,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................amazing

Sensor Sensor

Sounds Fuckin COOL!

Dominate Dominate

Never cease to disappoint cheshy~ ALTHOUGH! 03:57 TO - 04:40 kinda drag on abit to long x)

but the rest is sex.

soldier with MGL grenade launcher soldier with MGL grenade launcher

sex.

PointMan PointMan

Fuckin bADAss!, Love Point Man! :D

ScorpionCZ responds:

Thank you! :D

Denshii Denshii

What.. in thee BLUE hell is this!?