Sticky Hand Sticky Hand

his shoes are cool

INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1 INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1

That was it!? i was just getting into it! ah well, great animation & coloring sammy BOI!

The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

Like the scrappo character! writings is good; and the glove design is pretty cool, NICE WRK!

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

Not bad! even with the most minimal amount of effort put into this; it's still pretty fun

i'd change the control scheme if you make another game though, this one was horrid

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

You can't make a flash game to save your life; the buttons come up to fast before you have a good reaction time; and having to see the same animation over and over gets repetitive aswell.

Djjaner responds:

"You can't make a flash game to save your life" ...

Kelzad movie helped me to combine parts into one (I have little RAM, so I asked him for help), so I said that he saved my game. I do not know why you gave me only one star, it's a game do not know how play and still brings you back to the beginning, it's not my problem. Testers have confirmed that the game can finish without problem. It just requires patience. I recommend to give the game a chance than just silly evaluated.

H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio

Lol that's awesome, i love H3H3; this game kicked my ass when i first tried it; but now that i got the patterns down i beat it! YEAH!

jejkobb responds:

Good job!!! Thank you for the feedback!

Dominate Dominate

Never cease to disappoint cheshy~ ALTHOUGH! 03:57 TO - 04:40 kinda drag on abit to long x)

but the rest is sex.

Bad Time Volume Thremmie (3rd!) Bad Time Volume Thremmie (3rd!)

Bad Time?.... more like GREAT TIME.

BECAUSEMETOO responds:

Have a boring day? Try Spaderz! He improves your mood for...ever ... and ... waaa i'm out of jokes you making me so happy again. Thank you so much!!
Sorry for not making more music, i'm learning to play the piano and hope to surprise you when i'm done doing it >:3

Face Lift Face Lift

ya no

Cethic responds:

S'not for everyone.

Bonehead background Bonehead background

colors are REAAAAL appealing to the eyes! ;D

anatomy / skeletons look sEX to!

modelling Gibb50's shirt mockup modelling Gibb50's shirt mockup

Can Sir.

You're one ugly motherfucker... You're one ugly motherfucker...

you got THIS good overnight???.... unreal.

YonusBahtzee responds:

Wow, thanks! I'm glad you like it!

I'm considering doing this kind of line-less drawing/painting more so I can improve. Also because it's really fun.