The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

Like the scrappo character! writings is good; and the glove design is pretty cool, NICE WRK!

Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

THAT was fucking amazing, crisp animation, funny timing, and AMAZING cortex impression; we'd love to see more shorts like these anioco if you'd be so kind ;3 <3

Madness Hunt 3 Madness Hunt 3

Not bad, but ATLEAST lower the music a tad so you can hear the voice work; and from what i've heard they sounded pretty good; animations not half bad neither!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Glad you liked this. Sorry about the sound conflicts; while I knew how to amplify voice lines, I couldn't find a way to lower the music.

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

You can't make a flash game to save your life; the buttons come up to fast before you have a good reaction time; and having to see the same animation over and over gets repetitive aswell.

Djjaner responds:

"You can't make a flash game to save your life" ...

Kelzad movie helped me to combine parts into one (I have little RAM, so I asked him for help), so I said that he saved my game. I do not know why you gave me only one star, it's a game do not know how play and still brings you back to the beginning, it's not my problem. Testers have confirmed that the game can finish without problem. It just requires patience. I recommend to give the game a chance than just silly evaluated.

H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio

Lol that's awesome, i love H3H3; this game kicked my ass when i first tried it; but now that i got the patterns down i beat it! YEAH!

jejkobb responds:

Good job!!! Thank you for the feedback!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Incredible, what an amazing tribute to newgrounds.

GD Orbital .feat 1374 - Leviathan (Original mix) GD Orbital .feat 1374 - Leviathan (Original mix)

Awesome

[S] Beatdown soundtrack [S] Beatdown soundtrack

yess

Graxxed Graxxed

Firepower is kinda right about the half life bit ;o

this Kicks A$$!

Deshiel responds:

Glad I make people think of Half-life hehe. Personaly I only watched several friends play half life in my youth. I only played HF2 and had the soundtrack of that too.

It's me Guglia It's me Guglia

yesss

REALM: 4 Poster REALM: 4 Poster

Booooooooo

Peluria Peluria

HEY... This is good alright?... it's good.