Happy Birthday kRyy! Happy Birthday kRyy!

gave me cancer

Madness Hallucination 2.5 Madness Hallucination 2.5

pretty awesome collab! alota variation here n there and the music was cool :D

Vassline responds:

Ok!!

Incident 404H Incident 404H

hehe, i like the inspired audi-hank that i made c;

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

Fire. EXCELLENT choice of music, fantastic 3D implementation, and sound design! although i would suggest sort've a better camera view selection in the future but besides that, this is sex.

DodgeDotDodge DodgeDotDodge

DAS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

Not bad! even with the most minimal amount of effort put into this; it's still pretty fun

i'd change the control scheme if you make another game though, this one was horrid

Madness guitarification Madness guitarification

sounds pretty damn cool! Heh, it's almost like a play on words of my collaboration to xP

Deshiel responds:

Thanks, I literally came back with this after months of no composing. Was suprisingly hard for me to stretch my brain, so I am glad that someone likes my attempt. :)

Realm: Illuvation Soundtrack Realm: Illuvation Soundtrack

killin it like ya knew ya would!

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!

Age Of Trance Age Of Trance

fucking,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................amazing

Inktober Except Plot Twist It's A Day Late Inktober Except Plot Twist It's A Day Late

goddamn man, i can't believe how fuckin good at art you've gotten heh, especially this comic book style, great work.

Cupmos, Mugford and Pothank Cupmos, Mugford and Pothank

HAHAHAH! i was wAITIN for somethin like that! art looks aWSUM

Stampers Fairy Wish Prince Stampers Fairy Wish Prince

NIGGA YOU'RE CRAZY THIS ART IS AMAZING!