DodgeDotDodge DodgeDotDodge

DAS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

Not bad! even with the most minimal amount of effort put into this; it's still pretty fun

i'd change the control scheme if you make another game though, this one was horrid

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

You can't make a flash game to save your life; the buttons come up to fast before you have a good reaction time; and having to see the same animation over and over gets repetitive aswell.

Djjaner responds:

"You can't make a flash game to save your life" ...

Kelzad movie helped me to combine parts into one (I have little RAM, so I asked him for help), so I said that he saved my game. I do not know why you gave me only one star, it's a game do not know how play and still brings you back to the beginning, it's not my problem. Testers have confirmed that the game can finish without problem. It just requires patience. I recommend to give the game a chance than just silly evaluated.

H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio

Lol that's awesome, i love H3H3; this game kicked my ass when i first tried it; but now that i got the patterns down i beat it! YEAH!

jejkobb responds:

Good job!!! Thank you for the feedback!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Incredible, what an amazing tribute to newgrounds.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Best game around, especially in the South-Park style, Awesome.

Handy flash techniques 3! Handy flash techniques 3!

pretty cool, for the newbs Lol i recommend a change in tutorial text though, the boring Comic Sans or Arial is a little antagonizing to read after awhile.

113420 responds:

This is a nice suggestion. I like this suggestion.
However, I picked comic sans for the explicit purpose of being easy to read even when it's quite small. I'll look around for another font, though.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

haha oh wow, i can't believe i didn't find this before, amazing art visuals and gameplay!

Madness Lunacy Madness Lunacy

Really cool man, nice to see the mindchamber style re-vamped again haha

MURDER MURDER

Pretty fun, and very unique